Value and Risk Management
A Guide to Best PracticeeBook - 2006
Published on behalf of the Chartered Institute of Building and endorsed by a range of construction industry institutes, this book explains the underlying concepts of value and risk, and how they relate to one another. It describes the different issues to be addressed in a variety of circumstances and at all stages of a project's life and reviews a number of commonly used and effective techniques, showing how these may be adapted to suit individuals' styles and circumstances.
* Published on behalf of the Chartered Institute of Building with cross-industry institutional support
* Combines value and risk management which are often considered, wrongly, in isolation
* Makes a complicated subject accessible to a wide audience of construction practitioners
* Features checklists and proformas to aid implementation of best practice
* Author has extensive practical experience of the subject